Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why is it that once I started using professional shampoos that my hair started getting so much healthier?

Because it's better! Most commercial shampoos like Pantene, etc. are full of detergents and waxes. They make your hair LOOK healthy (notice that's what the ads say, too, ';healty looking hair';) but if you use them over time, they just rob and coat your hair. Better products have better ingredients, and that is why your hair looks better. They are worth the money. Try shopping on salonsavings.com to see if they have your stuff--it tends to have really good prices.Why is it that once I started using professional shampoos that my hair started getting so much healthier?
Most shampoos that you find at drug stores and dept stores. e.g. suave, pantene pro v, etc. They are mainly made of water. When you read the ingredents on the back of a bottle, the items listed first are the main ingredients and it goes in decending order to the least amount used. This applies for everything including food. When it comes to hair products professional is the best.Why is it that once I started using professional shampoos that my hair started getting so much healthier?
..the ph level in a shampoo is so important to the hair... thats why the professional products usually are the best ....
Alot of professional shampoos have more neutrients in it! the neutrients made my hair alot healthier too!
I'm not sure about that, but from personal experience, i do know that starting a new shampoo always makes my hair prettier and healthier. If i use any one shampoo for too long, my hair gets dry and ugly. Maybe just the fact that you changed up your routine helped your hair.
Well simply because they are more expensive. But honestly, I havent really found a difference. Maybe for you it worked well.
  • title loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment