Thursday, December 24, 2009

Professional Cosmetologist Question: Best shampoo for scalp psoriasis?

I have a cosmetology license, but currently do not work in a salon. I have a relative who suffers from scalp psoriasis which causes flaking and dandruff but does not see a doctor for it. I would like to buy some good shampoo for her, but have no idea which brand works the best. She asks me to trim her hair, so I see this condition and would like to help her. She also has psoriasis on her neck. I think she should get a prescription from a doctor but she isn't doing that for some reason. Any professional products in the salon supply stores I could buy for her?Professional Cosmetologist Question: Best shampoo for scalp psoriasis?
You are beautiful no matter what so don't worry about the outside the inside is what matters you shouldn't care what others think. You rock to much!


Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment