Monday, December 28, 2009

Shampoo Question (Professionals only)?

I have very thin, frizzy, light brown, shoulder length hair. I want to change my shampoo to something for my hair type that will add shine and keep the frizz + fly-aways under control. I've heard that Organix and Tresemee are pretty good; are they? I'm a little low on cash right now, so I can't afford anything over $6. Thanks :DShampoo Question (Professionals only)?
tresemee is good.!Shampoo Question (Professionals only)?
tresemee and pantene are greatt!!
buy shampoo at family dollars such as herbal essences makes it smell better+is $3 dollars. and you can add its hairspray to.


or better yet you can buy Sebastian portion9 lite $16


and gel for the frizzy hair or the anti-frizz hair but its $25 you better start


savings.granier fructis i love this one and everything else.
yeah, i recommend for you to use Treseme its really good for frizzy and it also adds shine to your hair.


but also you can use 'biosilk hair therapy oil' besides shampoo, for your hair it controls frizz and adds a beautiful shine to your hair. i use it and i love it.
Charles Worthinton and John Frieda, they make shampoos and conditioners that are really good, and a cheap price.


Also get some straightening balm to stop flyaways.
  • title loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment