Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it safe to wash professional highlighted hair with drug store bought shampoo?

yes just as long as it is made for color-treated hair. most shampoos nowadays have protectants in their product to protect color treated or permed hair. just make sure you don't get anything that says reconstructor! it can strip the colorIs it safe to wash professional highlighted hair with drug store bought shampoo?
I don't see the problem. Make sure you use a shampoo and conditioner for color-treated hair.Is it safe to wash professional highlighted hair with drug store bought shampoo?
Yeah its safe it is not going to hurt you but you should use the salon shampoo for color treated hair. Your highlights will last longer. John Amico makes a good one.
I would suggest using a sealer, BioSilk makes one called Sealer Plus, before you wash with your shampoo. Or just use shampoo for color treated hair, I really like Tresemme.
if you paid so much money to get it done, at least take care of it... c'monn
i say wash it with a neutralizer. My mom is a hairstylist. Thats what she said
I wouldn't if I were u!
  • title loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment