Monday, December 28, 2009

Best shampoo is...??? (professionals)?

I was using pureology, but my hair gets oily, and breaks easier, because I need more moisture. Still my hairs been less frizzy. Anyway I want to switch up what I'm using, but I don't know what to use?





Tressime, Paul Mitcheal, Herbal Essances, Rusk, Dove--WHAT?


*No pantene, it's horrible for your hair*











Oh- My hair is thick, wavy and brown with dyed aburn highlights. I straighten it a lot.Best shampoo is...??? (professionals)?
Paul Mitchell, I'm allergic to everything but it. It works magic for my poofy oily hair!Best shampoo is...??? (professionals)?
I love Joico K-pac! That best Joico has some great lines...Silk Result is great for everyday. Moisture Recovery is fantastic for really dry hair and frizz. The Moisture Recovery line also has a leave in treatment balm. But K-Pack is a fantastic line for dry stressed out hair.
pantene is NOT bad for you hair!!!! i use it evary day, and my hairs fine!!!
bumble %26amp; bumble all the way
Ion.





It's for chemically treated %26amp; or permed hair.


It leaves your hair strong,soft, %26amp; shiny.
I have been using Aussie Mosisture. My hair is thick and dyed (mahogany) and it works great for me. It smells great and it keeps my hair soft and shiny.
My hair is just like yours, and I had a hard time getting it to shine and stay straight.





Herbal Essences


Dangerously Straight





The bottle is pink with a green cap, and it works amazingly =]
I love love love Nexxus Sleektress shampoo and Nexxus Humectress conditioner both are very moisturizing and leaves my hair tangle free with great ultra slip--just like the girls in the hair comercials. Hope This Helps--Good Luck :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment