Monday, December 28, 2009

Professional Cosmetologist Question: Best shampoo for scalp psoriasis?

I have a cosmetology license, but currently do not work in a salon. I have a relative who suffers from scalp psoriasis which causes flaking and dandruff but does not see a doctor for it. I would like to buy some good shampoo for her, but have no idea which brand works the best. She asks me to trim her hair, so I see this condition and would like to help her. She also has psoriasis on her neck. I think she should get a prescription from a doctor but she isn't doing that for some reason. Any professional products in the salon supply stores I could buy for her?Professional Cosmetologist Question: Best shampoo for scalp psoriasis?
I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL COSMETOLOGIST BUT MY 17 YEAR OLD SON HAD PSORIASIS AND A DOCTOR TOLD ME TO USE SOMETHING CALLED--%26gt;T-GEL,YOU CAN BUY IT IN DRUG STORES,ITS KIND OF EXSPENSIVE BUT IT TOTALLY GOT RID OF HIS PROBLEM,TRY IT AND LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS---%26gt;GOOD LUCK OH (ITS IN THE SHAMPOO ISLE)=)

No comments:

Post a Comment