Monday, December 28, 2009

Beauty professionals- What brand shampoo/conditioner do you recommend? I have straight hair-basically ';normal';

Please don't say pantene pro vBeauty professionals- What brand shampoo/conditioner do you recommend? I have straight hair-basically ';normal';
I agree that pantene sucks!!!! Go to a Redken salon and ask someone there. I can't say exactly which one is best for you without knowing your hair. You could use one with some moisture if your hair is a little on the dry side or one with protein if you get highlights or possibly one with color protector in it if you get color. There is a Redken shampoo and product for every type of hair. REDKEN all the way!!!Beauty professionals- What brand shampoo/conditioner do you recommend? I have straight hair-basically ';normal';
well in my opinion pantene pro v is the best.. but also aussie is really good

No comments:

Post a Comment