Monday, December 28, 2009

Suave Professionals Shampoos?

Hello!


I was wondering if anyone here who has used the Suave Professionals line long term can tell me if they are any good? I have thick, normal hair that has never been colored. I was especially wondering about the Bio Basics Suave as it is supposed to be like Biolage. I now have a very limited income so if these products are decent it could save me some money. Could you descibe how the shampoo and conditioner made your hair feel? Thanks!Suave Professionals Shampoos?
i'm not exactly sure what they make your hair feel like, but as a professional stylist, who only recommends professional products, i will say that Suave is one of the best over-the-counter products available. yes, its cheap, but cheap doesn't always mean bad. i've never used it (because i have easy access and discounts to professional products), but i can tell you based on the chemicals make-up and Ph levels in Suave, it's definetly not BAD for your hair, it wont leave it feeling dry, and it wont cause a build-up (a lot of over the counter products do all three). you should try it! whats the worst that could happen? you dont like it, and wasted $3 on a bottle of shampoo??Suave Professionals Shampoos?
I love some of the Professionals but hate others. It is really a personal choice. I think the Basics and the paul mitchell I liked but the nexium I hated.
mhm i love it its actually theEXACTLy the same thing *** biolage. they copy the ingrediants but its wayy more cheaper.


it made my hair fell really soft and shiny
I use the straight and sleek suave professionals. I love it. It's actually my favorite. It reallys helps to control my waves and frizz. My hair never feels weighed down with long term use. But I should say that I alternate my shampoos daily or every other day.
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome!!! They have different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Kroger, Albertsons, Duane Reade, Safeway, etc. Its the best! You'll love it!





http://organixhair.com/
I have used all types of Suave products for years and years from shampoos to hair sprays, etc and love them as well as the expensive brands - give it a try and I am sure you will be pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment