Monday, December 28, 2009

Is there a shampoo or spray that can protect my hair from up to 5 hours of sun damage?

I have to do a car wash and we'll be outside for over 5 hours and I want to protect my hair....hat's aren't an option because I don't own one.Is there a shampoo or spray that can protect my hair from up to 5 hours of sun damage?
there's a great little spray called ';Influx'; it's a special hair vitamin %26amp; protection. in my beauty %26amp; supply store i sold it by the cases to hairdressers. they wouldn't even give a client perm until they used in Influx treatment for 2 weeks before the perm. now you can buy it over the counter without going into a beauty %26amp; barber supply. GOOD LUCK!!Is there a shampoo or spray that can protect my hair from up to 5 hours of sun damage?
Your best bet would be use a heat protector like Biosilk... im not sure how that will hold up against the sun. but it works great against flat irons and blowdryers.

No comments:

Post a Comment