Monday, December 28, 2009

Spray, Shampoo, or gel that will make Black/African American hair curly?

I've got long African American hair that has a straight perm in it. It's time for something new. I want a quick way to get my straight hair curly.Nothing that will weigh it down though. Like spray or gel, what not. Shampoo or even your own techs to help make it stay curly...Quick and cheap. Help?Spray, Shampoo, or gel that will make Black/African American hair curly?
You could wash it and let it dry naturally and see if that works of course, you want to have some moisturizer to it all so, other than that, curling it , but there is no quick way that I have heard to get your hair curyly for African American hair. I am African American, and I have long hair also and I feel like you feel, doing something different with my hair. I have yet to try something different.Spray, Shampoo, or gel that will make Black/African American hair curly?
I agree with Jk. When you wash your hair, roller set it when your hair is extremely wet. You can use lottabody setting lotion (sally beauty supply) and then put the curlers/rods in (whatever you prefer) and sit under a hooded dryer to let dry or air dry.
Since your hair is relaxed, all that you can do is wet set your hair on perm rods. Make sure that you wrap the rods with tissue, so you don't damage your hair.
When i went to walgreens last time i saw tht pantene has shampoos %26amp;%26amp; conditioners and stuff for women of color, i tried it on my frizzy curly hair [im hispanic tho] %26amp;%26amp; it works nicee.


good luck :]

No comments:

Post a Comment