Monday, December 28, 2009

Best shampoo is...??? (professionals)?

I was using pureology, but my hair gets oily, and breaks easier, because I need more moisture. Still my hairs been less frizzy. Anyway I want to switch up what I'm using, but I don't know what to use?





Tressime, Paul Mitcheal, Herbal Essances, Rusk, Dove--WHAT?


*No pantene, it's horrible for your hair*











Oh- My hair is thick, wavy and brown with dyed aburn highlights. I straighten it a lot.Best shampoo is...??? (professionals)?
Paul Mitchell.Best shampoo is...??? (professionals)?
paul mitcheal or bed head keeps your hair very under control and NOT OILY!!! try them!
i like Dream Hair by Charles Worthington of London. My hair is very dry and coarse and this makes it shiny and gives it body.

No comments:

Post a Comment