Thursday, December 24, 2009

I just recently started using professional shampoos, like Matrix?

Biolage Volume Therapy Shampoo, and I was wondering if by using this professional kind of shampoo if your hair can grow faster. I think it makes a huge difference in the way my hair looks and feels. It is alot shinier and has alot more body. I can't believe what a difference professional shampoos can do to your hair. I firmly believe in using them. I am having a hard time going back to store bought now. There must be some very good ingredients in these professional shampoos.I just recently started using professional shampoos, like Matrix?
I don't think the shampoo would actually make your hair grow faster. The shampoo goes on your hair on the outside of your head. Growth rate would be controlled by something under your skin. However, a good shampoo can make your hair stronger. Stronger hair won't break off as much, so it might seem like your hair is growing faster because more of it is staying intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment