Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which professional shampoo & conditioner should I use on my hair?

I dye my hair only about every 4 months, its shoulder length but I am trying to grow it longer, its naturally wavy so I wear it like that most of the time but flat iron about once or twice a week.





Here's what I have narrowed it down to: Matrix (Biloage), Redken, Artec %26amp; Brocato. In addition to brand if there is a specific line you suggest that would be great too.





** I understand hair products vary person to person but let me know what you think based on your experiences with these brands. If you don't have experience with any of these brands please don't answer...they are the ONLY ones Im considering. Thanks!Which professional shampoo %26amp; conditioner should I use on my hair?
Matrix Biolage works wonders, especially the conditioning balm. It keeps my hair moisturized and soft. I would definitely try it out.Which professional shampoo %26amp; conditioner should I use on my hair?
I recommed Biolage. It works great on color treated and damaged hair. It makes your hair feel healthy again. The biolage Hair balm is great also.
Redken is the best it leaves your hair so soft I should try it


the biolage shampoo it not that good I think herbal essence works better.

No comments:

Post a Comment