Saturday, December 19, 2009

What brand of shampoo and conditioner do professional stylists use?

Every salon is different and features different brands. The place I go uses Bed Head products. Other places I've gone have used Aveda or Paul Mitchell. It just depends on what products they support.What brand of shampoo and conditioner do professional stylists use?
Stylists recommend products that are good for their clients' hair type. They use products that are good for their own hair type. My salon carries Aveda, and I have curly hair. I've fallen in love with their Be Curly shampoo and conditioner. Most stylists will not use something that is not a professional product, i.e. Suave, Pantene. They know that these products generally contain a higher detergent value and are therefore bad for colored and dry hair.What brand of shampoo and conditioner do professional stylists use?
depends on ethnicity I'm black and my hair dresser uses elasta qp.
NeXXus but I'm gonna start bringing my own... I have a feeling that they dilute them!
It depends what brands they carry in their stores I would think. Varies from place to place.





I'm not a pro stylist but I love Ojon, it's an upscale hair care line sold in some salons, but I get mine from sephora.com. Frederik Fekkai is also a good brand.
I think it depends on the salon. I sell Avon and have a lady who buys this stuff in bulk to use at her salon. ?? It just depends .... http://shop.avon.com/shop/product_list.a鈥?/a>
panti pro v
they are all have the same chemicals so try something related to the nature


thank you
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! Its the hot new brand for 2007. You'll love it!





Check it out!





www.organixhair.com


.
Mine uses biolage. I've also been to some aveda salons. Both those products are great.
i use label m products which are exclusivly sold in toni and guy salons me and my m8s love them they all contain natural ingredients aswel, all the toni and guys stylists and technichians use them
each salon carried different products depending on clients needs, price range etc. Our salon carries Gramham webb until next week when we are having a switch out to schworkof (sp?).





Most salon insurance will not let us use store brand products due to people suing. Ex if amy brings in a bottle of pantene, then has a reaction to it we are then liable. Plus The quality of those type of products are not great and can cause color to fade, perms not to take well etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment