Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do you think it is better to use a professional shampoo vs. a cheaper brand one? If so why?

I saw on Oprah once that all shampoos are basically the same. First five ingredients are all exactly the same - just in varying portions. Its the perfumes that make them seem different apparently.


The 'expert' Oprah had on said we are better off buying a cheap shampoo and buying a really nice (read expensive) conditioner.


Its the conditioners that do the work on your hair and THEY are VERY different in quality.


Dont know about you, I know I should take this advice, but I prefer to have a 'matching' shampoo and conditioner. I'm probally being ripped off I know, but I do like having the same brand. They smell the same.


But, that said, I bought a very expensive one form the salon once and it made my hair like straw!!! I like Pantene.Do you think it is better to use a professional shampoo vs. a cheaper brand one? If so why?
i don't think so. if you compare the ingrediants some of the cheaper brands have the same as professinal ones.i've used both,i couldn't tell any difference.Do you think it is better to use a professional shampoo vs. a cheaper brand one? If so why?
Cheap shampoos make my hair feel all dried out. So I just wash my hair once in a while. Does that make me dirty?
that which works best on your hair is best for you


spend like crazy over a professional shampoo and it may not work--this means frustration plus waste of money


i stick to regualr ones...again it depends what works for you and you must keep changing shampoos cant use the same one forever. for me head and shoulders works not for dandruff as i have none but it makes my hair softer...finesse works...pantene works wonders as well, also loreal vive is good...see these are the shampoos for normal hair. normal price..good results---this means satisfaction and worth the money.
me personally,i would use the best.i really like to use organic shampoos.so the answer to the question is no i wouldnt use a cheap shampoo.
I have been using Paul Mitchell products since 2001. I have healthier hair now, it's naturally curly and it got horrid after my daughter was born. I permed it, colored it, straightened it and messed it up. Now my curls are great, like they never were before.
This site offers quality inexpensive alternatives to expensive brands.





http://www.consumersearch.com/www/family鈥?/a>
you need one with a good ';pH balance'; its healthy for your hair.
  • title loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment