Thursday, December 24, 2009

What salon professional shampoo works best for color treated thin damaged hair?

I have blond highlights. they keep breaking and falling out. I don't even use a flat iron. my hair is now shoulder length. and have semi permanent brown dyed underneath. need something to prevent breakage, and keep in color.and I've tried almost all shampoo sold in a regular store such as dove(hair began falling out), pantiene(caused alot of end breakage), john freida(what i use now that does not seem to protect much at all), garnier(makes hair too oily) and none of it really has helped. I've tried some aveeda, but it's only made it shorter.


So I need new ideas, hopefully salon quality. =]What salon professional shampoo works best for color treated thin damaged hair?
theres a shampoo and conditioner and color treater that i get at my salon, the brand is called ';Kiwi'; it comes in a green and white bottle.





it helps really well for color damaged hair, it costs about $15 a bottle. ive also seen it at places such as fred meyer and wal-mart for less








hope i helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment