Thursday, December 24, 2009

Best professional shampoo you've ever used?

well, i now use pantene (which is great), but i love the way my hair smells when my stylist uses salon shampoo! i just wanted to know if anyone has tried professional shampoo and had any recommendations for me. thanks!


btw, price isn't really an issue, b/c my mom understands how a girls hair is her pride and joy (lol) and usually buys rather expensive stuff for herself or me.Best professional shampoo you've ever used?
bed head.Is so awesome, so cute too.The bottles are like, really cute and creative.and their products are just great.I love it.Best professional shampoo you've ever used?
Next time you go to the salon, just ask your stylist what the brand is of the shampoo being used. If the salon doesn't sell it, you can probably pick it up at Trade Secret or Sally's. And you won't get stuck with an expensive shampoo that may not work for your particular hair type.





My favorite shampoos are non-professional/salon, so I can't reccommend anything from personal experience.
frederick fekkai even though i cant spell it


it made my hair feeel amazing!\but overall my favorite shampoo is the herbal essences blue one%26lt;3
Paul Mitchell [=





Answer mine?... it won't let me post the link to it on here, but if you click on my pic, you'll be able to find it


thankss [=
Leechi.


It smeels good as, and it work great.

No comments:

Post a Comment