Saturday, December 19, 2009

Whats the best professional Volumizing shampoo and conditioner?

Only professional I don't wanna use that stuff that you get from wal mart and such. Only from beauty salons, that stuff that you get from wal mart and such has wax in it.Whats the best professional Volumizing shampoo and conditioner?
Bedhead Superstar (pink bottle) is the most effective volumising shampoo/conditioner, followed by Redken Body Full and BigSexyHair.Whats the best professional Volumizing shampoo and conditioner?
Good call, girlfriend. I never recommend that stuff. I've done research to see what they put in different shampoos. yuck. Same stuff you clean your floors with.. seriously.





I have found, that you'll get your best results from leave-in products. My favorite shampoo right now is Paul Mitchell's super strength. I also use PM's root boost as well as Matrix mousse. These products are usually heat-activated. You'll see more volume by blow-drying your hair upside down until it's 80% dry. Flip your hair back over and continue drying and smoothing as needed.





ps. The BEST kind of volumizer is hair that's been colored. Color actually ';puff's'; up the hair cuticle, creating lots of volume.





Hope this helps!
Big Sexy is awesome. It started out in salons, but I can find it at Walmart now. And I know you said not Walmart, but their products really work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment