Thursday, December 24, 2009

What professional brand of shampoo and conditoner do you recomend?

Currently I am using Joico K-pak but my hair needs a change and has grown to use to the line. No I will not entertain the idea of sunsilk ectra they are not professinal I am a hairstylist and have no intrest in them.What professional brand of shampoo and conditoner do you recomend?
Kerastase my mom uses it and she loves it she said it makes her hair very silky and not frizzy.What professional brand of shampoo and conditoner do you recomend?
i highly reccomend isoplus neutralizing shampoo and mane and tail conditoner becuz it keeps your hair shiny full of luster keeps it clean and full of body and bounce
You do not need to use professional shampoo/conditioner for optimal results. Use Infusium 23, I have had TONS of PROFESSIONAL hair stylist tell me that its some of the best stuff you can get!
I definitely reccomend Biolage, However if you are a proffesional stylist shouldnt you know the answer to this question and make an educated decision????????
Pureology or ABBA.
I like biolage. That is what my stylist recommended to me. It makes my hair really really soft. I love it!
K pak is gooood

1 comment:

  1. The best product on the market for color treated hair is Colure True Color Care. They have come out with a simple three step process that give the absolute best color take your have ever seen. It take no more time then your normal color and you can use any color brand you wish. The shampoo's are the first high performance salon exlusive mulifuncitional line out. They use the lates chelating ingredient called Tetrasodium EDTA to gently cleans the hair. This product also has shine, detangle and (amino acids, vegan protiens, fatty acids, lipids and minerals) to rebuild over processed hair and rid it of porosity from roots to ends in order to get extremely even color take. They also have a product called Shine Serum Plus which is added to your color to get incredibly deep rich tones by allowing the color to penetrate deeper into the hair. Their website is www.colurehaircare.com.

    ReplyDelete