Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you know of a professional-quality hair product that ';de-poofs'; hair? Shampoo, Conditioner, Styling product

I just tried SunSilk's de-poof products and I really like what they do for my hair, but in my experience, drug-store brand hair products usually quit working after awhile, either because of buildup or unhealthy ingredients such as alcohol. Thanks for your help!Do you know of a professional-quality hair product that ';de-poofs'; hair? Shampoo, Conditioner, Styling product
Using a smoothing product, and a silicone serum on tips will help, BUT...





What you can do to depoof, no special products needed, is 2 things:


1.When you wash hair, only wash the roots/scalp. It take a while for natural oils to make its way down the hair shaft. give it a chance to do so, and your hair will naturally ';de-poof'; . Wash the whole head 1x/week.


2. Use a moisturizing conditioner, one that says ';for damaged hair'; this means it's rich and will weigh hair down a little. I recommend biolage conditioning balm. it comes in a tub. it's amazing.


Use a clarifying shampoo 1-2 x/ month if you follow this routine.


My mother is a professional stylist, does fashion shows, photo shoots. This is what she tells her clients. My hair isn't very poofy, and even I do this just because it makes your hair glossy and pretty.Do you know of a professional-quality hair product that ';de-poofs'; hair? Shampoo, Conditioner, Styling product
Redken smooth down
Redken Smooth Down shampoo and Conditioner - they have tamed my naturally curly/frizzy hair very well for the last year.





Redken also has a few different taming stlying products, but on an average day I don't need them because the shampoo and conditioner do the job on their own. Caveat: It will take a few weeks of using them to notice a real difference, and you may want to have a professional deep conditioning treatment to restructure your hair if it is extremely dry.
Frutice. It works all their products are great I had a poofy problem and I use the milk for my hair every other day and it works!!!!
try ......paul mitchell product line or kiehls ,nyc
I use Aussie mousse. my hair is naturally really curly but its extremely poofy. i would also try John Frieda's anit-frizz serum. it works well too. a leave in conditioner might help but im not positive on that.
Try Jolin products, or I.C.E Motion products, or Sebastian products, and products from salons usually work better than drug-store brand products.
  • title loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment