Monday, December 28, 2009

Professional Shampoos- can you get them without getting you hair cut?

Kay, so my hair's falling out, and I blame my shampoo. I use Herbal Essences. Last week on Monday I switched to Silkience until Saturday, just for a change, to prevent buildup and stuff.





I went back to Herbal Essences this Monday and ever since, my hair's been falling out. If I run my fingers through it once, like 10 hairs come out with it. I'm constantly finding them all over my clothing and around me on the floor. And today I was wearing a black shirt, and it was so noticeable! I decided that was enough.





So I am going to go for Salon quality shampoo, just to see if that makes a difference. I'm willing to spend a bit extra, so no worries about that. My hair's normally so soft and shiny, but now it's flat and dull. So I'm gonna find a near salon and buy shampoo. Can you recommend a good brand? (Available in the US) Can I get one without getting my hair cut or will they think I'm weird?Professional Shampoos- can you get them without getting you hair cut?
You can definitely go to the salon and but some. It's not weird at all. You might, however, want to find a ';Beauty 101'; or something. They are discount stores that carry the salon brands. I don't have a recommendation, but the people at the store are usually knowledgeable of their products.Professional Shampoos- can you get them without getting you hair cut?
everyone has hair falling out/replacing daily. if you have long hair you might notice it more. i've never heard of a shamoo casin hair ro fall out...cheaper stuff may have more detergent causing dryness.





its possible you have some sort of medical condition such as thyroid. see a doctor soon to be sure.
i dont know any good brands but you can certainly get the shampoo at a salon without getting your hair cut

No comments:

Post a Comment