Monday, December 28, 2009

What are some bad professional shampoos that you wouldn't recommend buying?

I have straight some what thin blond hair. I was wondering if there were any shampoos that don't do what they say they do and make your hair feel bad and look bad? I was asking because I want my moneys worth if I were to ever want to buy a different brand of shampoo/conditioner.


I'm using Halo shampoo also I just bought it and it seems to create the same affect as Redkik volume shampoo- but its a nice change.


Any ideas or personal experiences?What are some bad professional shampoos that you wouldn't recommend buying?
My worst experience was with ';Herbal Essences';, my hair felt disgusting - no other shampoo and conditioner has ever made my hair feel disgusting, just this product.





I am always surprised by those who sing this brand's praises. I guess it just didn't work for me, which I found odd because every other brand has worked for me.











- Pepper.What are some bad professional shampoos that you wouldn't recommend buying?
i really dont know? maybe bedhead bc ive had an experience with that myself. im also a fellow hair stylist... have you ever tried joico? it is an amazing brand that every shampoo n conditioner is aimed towards making the hair healthier and stronger! i absolutely love it and recommend it to almost every client that sits in my chair. oh and they also all can retain the color in your hair!! isnt that fabulous?! since my hair is soooo dry, i use the moisture and i DONT have to worry bout it fading my beautiful red shade bc it helps with that too!!!
I have longish, fine, thin blonde hair. The Bedhead brand is my least favorite. It made my hair hard to comb through. I LOVE Blue Malva Aveda, and Matrix Biolage. It's always good to switch brand every now and then also. It will pump up the volume and pretty much guarantee good hair days.
I have had bad experiences with the following: V05, White Rain, Suave...





Remember, you get what you pay for. You should always invest in a good shampoo and condition especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment