Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's some good finishing spray/straightening shampoo/styling products?

I like to straighten my hair but unfortunately it doesn't really like to maintain the straightness unless it's been dyed recently. I've been waiting 3 months for highlights so my hair hasn't exactly been straight =/ Until I get highlights (well and after) I want to know about some styling products I could use.


I'm going out to buy some dangerously straight Herbal Essences 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner but what are some other good shampoos/conditioners?


Also, what's a good finishing spray (or lotion) I'd like to know of something that could help control frizz too.


Thank you :D





Also, I'm getting my hair cut like this:


http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs7/300W/i/2鈥?/a>


Any hints for getting it to kind of round instead of being pin straight?What's some good finishing spray/straightening shampoo/styling products?
the best is pureology. you dont need all the rest of those things if you are treating your hair right.What's some good finishing spray/straightening shampoo/styling products?
I heard that Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight doesn't work, but, again, I've only heard that and I haven't tried it before.





Just keep your hair in good condition; condition it every day and only wash it once or twice a week. I know that sounds gross, but my hair stylist told me that hair shouldn't be washed every day or every other day.





Hair works better when it's healthy.
before pulling the straightening iron all the way out through the ends follow through by rounding off the iron at the ends to create the rounded off look. :)
WHOA
Redken makes a wonderful straightening lotion called 'Align 12'. I have wavy hair and I find that this product straightens my hair without weighing it down.
really cute cut by the way umm Herbal Essences dangerously straight is good but i woulnt get the 2 in 1 i herd two in once set were bad jsut get the sahmpoo and the condtiner it self





ganier glossing spray is good i have it...love it


ganier smoothing milk


Herbal Essences none of your frizznes


tresemme anti frizz secert
Tigi bed head products are the best prosucts to use. Theres special self absorbed shampoo and conditioner. Then when your hair is still wet you can use tigi bed head finishing superstar blow dry lotion to protect you'r hair from you'r hairdryer, then tigi bed head straighner prodection to protect you'r hair from your straightners, if you hav GHDs you might have to have special GHD protection spray. Then tigi bed head finishing superficial. The products smell lovley! Chocolatte is my favourite !! =)


Hope that helped.








p.s you can buy products from you'r hair dresser, or on the internet.... tigi bed head products.com








xxxxxx
Treseme is great for all those things

No comments:

Post a Comment