Thursday, January 7, 2010

What are good hair straightening sprays/shampoo to use on layered hair?

I recently got a haircut that is layered and found that after washing my hair it becomes really wavy/curly. I don't want to spend every morning straightening my hair with an iron, so is there a hair straightening spray/gel I can put on that will straighten and keep hair straightened?





Also looking for any good shampoos that will also straighten hair.What are good hair straightening sprays/shampoo to use on layered hair?
I really liked the Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Shampoo and conditioner and styling products. my hair still poofs out if i was hmy hair at night and sleep on it wet, and i have to straighten it in the morning, but if i let it air dry with produckt in it or blow it dry, it comes our really straight and shiny and smells great!What are good hair straightening sprays/shampoo to use on layered hair?
Here are some great products you can use. It is not a good idea to straighten your hair everyday.


http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/Pau鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment