Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does anyone have experience with Clobex 5% shampoo & spray?

Recently, I was diagnosed with seborrheic dermatitis, and my dermathologist prescirbed Clobex shampoo %26amp; spray. Since it is very strong shampoo with Corticosteroids, I don't know if it is safe to use both of them together. Does anyone have any experience with these medications? Does Clobex cause acne, the same as Prednisone? I was on Prednisone few years ago, for Crohn's disease, and it gave me severe acne. I appreciate your answers.Does anyone have experience with Clobex 5% shampoo %26amp; spray?
I have psoriasis. I am actually using the shampoo and lotion at the moment. I am using the lotion for 2 weeks twice a day and then the shampoo twice a week. Its worked really well for me. When you use the shampoo after you rinse your hair, make sure you wash your body to rinse the shampoo off your skin. (I don't know your order of what you do in the shower!) haha





I never broke out from it at all.





Its ok to use both since the shampoo you leave on for 15 min and rise. The lotion/spray is what stays on the skin. So really its not double the percentage.Does anyone have experience with Clobex 5% shampoo %26amp; spray?
I use the shampoo at every hair wash. It is wonderful. Before I got this I was using Pentrax. I used it everyday for years with no side effects until it was band. I have used Clobex for almost a year. No side effects that I know of. I wash about 2-3 times a week. But I wet hair and lather for 15 min Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment