Thursday, January 7, 2010

What shampoo and hair spray can I use to stop my color treated hair from oxidizing in the Florida sun?

some sallons have a special treatment for that so the next time you get your hair done you should really ask them what products are recomended and if they dont have one you can just look for a


';color stay'; kind of shampoo those would work too. All the same with the hairspay.What shampoo and hair spray can I use to stop my color treated hair from oxidizing in the Florida sun?
I lived in FL for 5 years and I could never keep my color with the sun. As a blonde, it would belach out very quickly. I dont know of any shampoos or sprays that will help for that, but many salon brands carry products that are for color treated hair that helps keep color longer. Only thing you can do with the sun in Florida is try to avoid being out in it for long periods of time. The sun in FL is horrible on hair.What shampoo and hair spray can I use to stop my color treated hair from oxidizing in the Florida sun?
you have real problems you asshole. why don't you put some dog **** in your unnatural hair!
Go to a salon they can help you find the right hair product. Anything natural would work.
The kerastase Soleil line is specifically made to protect colored hair from the sun to preserve color

No comments:

Post a Comment