Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is there a shampoo/conditioner/spray etc that will protect your hair from the sun?

I am starting summer marching band starting in August, and it's going to be from 7am to 3:30pm...so, I want to protect my hair. I'm also going to be wearing a hat, but I don't want all of my hair in my hat because it will look strange lol.Is there a shampoo/conditioner/spray etc that will protect your hair from the sun?
you should use:


-Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine Leave-In Conditioner


-Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine Shampoo and spray





Those shampoo/conditioner/spray help frizzy, damaged, uncontrollable hair. **I mainly use it before I use a blow dryer, straightener, curler...etc. because it adds moisture to your hair and protects it from any kind of heat. It costs about $1-$6





How to use Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine Leave-In Conditioner:


it is a leave-in conditioner so you DON'T rinse it off !!





-Apply it on dry on damp hair, i recommend damp hair.





-Squeeze an quarter coin size amount on your hair.





-Apply it on your hair.





-Comb your hair to make sure it is applied all over





hope this helps...good luck !!Is there a shampoo/conditioner/spray etc that will protect your hair from the sun?
there's a sunsilk shampoo for that. i can't remember the name. but the colour of the bottle is dark blue and black. not the anti dandruff one which is light blue and dark blue. it works
yeah, there is.


it just depends on your hair type.


just look for labels that have spf signs on them or sun protector, around those areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment