Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does anyone know what kind of spray or shampoo some one should use if their hair frizzez up in cold weather?

My hair seems to get static and bushy when i go outside in humid or kind of cold weather. Is their any spray or shampoo for this kind of hair? I guess it has something to do with lack of moisture in my hair. It is quite dry. Also does blotting paper only remove shine and oil of your face or does it take of your makeup too? My face gets very sweaty as the day goes on!!Does anyone know what kind of spray or shampoo some one should use if their hair frizzez up in cold weather?
If your hair is dry, switch to a moisturizing shampoo/conditioner made for frizzy hair. I use Redkin's Allsoft products and found that they work the best to combat my frizzies, better than Neutrogena, Pantene, Fructis or John Frieda (Frizz-Ease). I also deep condition my hair once a week to keep it healthier. You can try spraying a bit of hairspray on your brush, or just run a dryer cling through your hair or use antistatic spray (like the kind you get for clothes, just use very little of it!). As for the blotting sheets, they shouldn't take off your makeup. I use the ones by Clean %26amp; Clear and love them. They just mop up the grease, they don't have any powder on them or anything, which I like because the powdered ones make my skin look cakey. Keep in mind though that the blotting sheets won't help against sweaty skin, just oily skin.Does anyone know what kind of spray or shampoo some one should use if their hair frizzez up in cold weather?
Yes! John Frieda makes nice products-I have used them myself! I have fine, thin hair and all the products have worked nicely for me. AND ';'blotting papers''; just pick up oils...
I have found Paul Mitchell leave in conditioner works great! I have tried almost everything out there for frizzy hair and this works best for me. It is a little pricier than some of the other recommendations but you don't need to use as much.
I find that when i spray hairspray into my hairbrush (after i have already brushed it first) and brush my hair again, it isn't so frizzy and bushy.





Also using Infusium moisture spray, from walmart, helps.
i deal with your problem too..i use oil sheen hair spray by isoplus..you can buy at most walmarts or believe it or not at food basics...i love this...its oily and is referred to as';hair doctor...in a can
first off im a hairdresser so i hope this helps. if you have naturally curly or wavy hair it will be drier than someone with staight hair. wash your hair with liss extreme shampoo twice followed by liss extreme conditioner. then whilst the hair is wet put liss extreme serum on. all these products can be bought from any l'oreal salon. serum is very good for dry friizzy hair. hope it helps.
cover your hair when you go outside in the cold and use fructis for smooth and strong hair
you know I learned this trick from a hairdresser i trained under... he used the the static spray that you use on clothing...i think its called no clings? dont quote me on that one..but usually in cold weather we get more static because of the wools and sweaters and all the fuzzy things to keep us warm.. you should definately use a moisturizing shampoo.. if ur on a budget loreal makes awesome shampoos and conditioners that they sell at drugstores for like 5 bucks.. the Loreal Nutrileum line u can use but if money isnt an issue you can use the kerastase line which is also an amazing product.. good luck
The Fructis sleek %26amp; shine line is great on my frizzy hair... their serum works just as good as the expensive types out there!
isnt there a pantene thing for winter damaged hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment