Thursday, January 7, 2010

Color protecting shampoo/conditioner/spray for purple hair?

Hey, I recently dyed my hair dark purple with demi-permanent dye from hottopic... I went to the pool a few days after and after a few hours you couldn't even see the purple anymore. They had just added chlorine to the pool too. I wanted to find some kind of shampoo or anything I can put in my hair to make it last longer, that's not too expensive.


Thanks.Color protecting shampoo/conditioner/spray for purple hair?
I would suggest using Aveeda Color Conserve Shampoo and Conditioner.Color protecting shampoo/conditioner/spray for purple hair?
Well you obviously know that the chlorine screwed up your hair. You're probably going to have to dye your hair again. Just go out to the drugstore and read labels for color protecting shampoo/conditioner. I'm assuming you used Manic Panic or something like that, and that dye fades fairly fast, so there's not much that a shampoo/conditioner can do.
well really you'll find all the best stuff at the salon but it is expensive. i don't think you can really get good quality for a low price.





bed head has some stuff you might want to check out. they do lots of stuff for coloured hair.





good luck :)





please help


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment