Thursday, January 7, 2010

How can I get rid of hair spray in my hair without a special shampoo?

I was in a play over month ago that required a ton of powerful hairspray for my style and I have not been able to get rid of it. I've tried a lemon juice rinse, but that hasn't worked... I'm wondering if anyone has any good ideas of what to do. Every time I curl my hair it gets crispy thanks to that hair spray.How can I get rid of hair spray in my hair without a special shampoo?
Mix a little bit of baking soda with your shampoo.( Mix it in the palm of your hand)How can I get rid of hair spray in my hair without a special shampoo?
I said that too! :o( Report Abuse

lol, it may have worked, but that can cause erious damage to your hair afterwards, thats just unlucky i guess. Report Abuse

lol ur hair will fall out if u use it regularly! Report Abuse

rinse your hair a couple of times with 1/4 c white vinegar and 2 c water. i got this from cosmopolitan magazine this month. i tried it, works pretty well. you will want to wash it afterwards otherwise your head will smell like vinegar. also, you should look into using a deepcontioner once a month, it sounds like if your hair is crispy it may not be just the hairspray, you hair may need some TLC. Baby your locks.
Use shampoo repeatedly. Have a great day.
I use Garnier Fructis shampoo every day; it seems to do the best job getting everything out of my hair, including the liberal amount of maximum strength hair spray I use!
erm...normal everyday shampoo...if u use too much hairspray wash your hair twice, that always works!





baking soda are you mad?!


and erm i believe she said ';no specail shampoos'; duh!
Umm yes..the baking soda really does work. Just mix some in with your shampoo. Do this a couple times then wash it with just shampoo to get all of the baking soda out. Then use your conditioner as normal.
You don't have to break the bank here. Go to WalMart or Target or a drugstore and look for Suave (Think I spelled that right) Clarifying shampoo. Use that two days in a row and you should be satisfied with the results. The following was taken from www.drugstore.com





Suave® Daily Clarifying Shampoo deep cleans and clarifies hair - for less than the more expensive brands.





Deep Cleansers eliminate the residue that can make hair dull and lifeless.





pH Balanced Formula is gentle enough for everyday use.





The Suave Promise: We guarantee your full satisfaction or we will replace or refund your purchase. For details, comments or questions, visit our web site at suave.com, or call us at 1-800-782-8301





Directions:





Wet hair, lather, rinse, and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use with Suave Daily Clarifying Conditioner.
Buy it at this site http://answers.yahoo.com/question/;_ylt=…
I've never heard of such a hair spray that you can't wash out after one shampoo.
try using clarifying shampoo...u can ask anybody at a salon what kind works best, they could probably tell you what to use to get it out..good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment