Thursday, January 7, 2010

Question re: Neem oil spray/shampoo for skin?

Just came back from the pet supply, I bought a bottle of Neem Oil skin protection spray based on their recommendation....has anyone tried this stuff with either good or bad results? My mastiff is having a bit of shedding in spots- Looks like a fungus to me- which makes sense since he spent the last 6 weeks on antibiotics- He sure smells pretty with this stuff, just wonder if it actually does anything?Question re: Neem oil spray/shampoo for skin?
Neem is saposta be very good, im a groomer and we use that as a natural flea and tick/degreeser and we have found great improvments in the skin and coat.Question re: Neem oil spray/shampoo for skin?
I use it on my guys and it works great. It really relieves their itching and makes their coats soft. Actually I use the all natural flea spray wiht Neem and never use the other harsh chemcials. No fleas and great coats.
We use Malaseb. It will cure almost any skin problem.
Neem is a great product. Everytime you brush or comb her I would spray a little on. Remember to spray it on after every bathe.
  • title loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment