Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can you use spray n wash to shampoo carpets?

I do. Just to make sure try it in a little unseen corner first to make sure it does not discolor your carpet.Can you use spray n wash to shampoo carpets?
Whenever I spill something on the carpet that stains I use spray n wash on it. It works really well to get the stains out. I always try to scrub the stain out after spraying it and then get a wet cloth to scrub it with after that. Don't use anything with bleach though or it will bleach your carpet!Can you use spray n wash to shampoo carpets?
Use anything that you want. My favorite mixture for a steam cleaner is 1 cup of white vinegar..1 cup of ammonia..a couple of ounces of wisk or your favorite laundry detergent per gallon tank. Detergent..basicall for the fragrance. Don't use amonia if you have pets.
I wouldn't try it. It could fade in the area where you put it. Just go to Wal-Mart and get some carpet spray. It works really good.
yes is a foam spray

No comments:

Post a Comment