Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's a good shampoo to remove spray wax from hair?

If you've ever used spray wax (different from wax in a jar), you'll know it's a pain to remove. Regular washing won't do it. I love what spray wax does for my hair, but I can't get my hair clean now! Has anyone discovered a good shampoo for removing this stuff?What's a good shampoo to remove spray wax from hair?
herbal essences degunkify shampoo. it does way more than i need it to do to get out the hair products that i use... so it should work perfectly for your spray wax. good luck!What's a good shampoo to remove spray wax from hair?
Degunkify Shampoo DOES NOT GET SPRAY WAX OUT OF YOUR HAIR....





I repeat!!





Degunkify Shampoo DOES NOT GET SPRAY WAX OUT OF YOUR HAIR....





I have yet to find a good shampoo that will....





.....to be continued..... Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment