Thursday, January 7, 2010

Anyone heared of spray shampoo?

I found something called psssssst spray shampoo in a mag, where can i find it? Does it work? Or is it just gross?Anyone heared of spray shampoo?
i actually have it..and i love it...and theres also a spray conditioner but it isnt by the same company..i have no clue where to get it..it was a gift..but i would try the internet.Anyone heared of spray shampoo?
I Havent Heard Of It. Sounds Gross To Me.
no sorry
it doesnt work! it is sticky and it makes ur hair look greasy!! THE MAGAZINE LIES!!!! dont get it!! dont waste ur money!!
They used to sell it at Rite Aid pharmacy. I don't know if they still do. I tried it. I took it on a camping trip since I wouldn't be able to wash my hair. It is way too expensive and doesn't really do a good job. It made it smell clean, but my hair was still oily.
Yea it was a big thing in the early seventies, it was hideous people actually thought it worked. It was so gross I will never forget that smell. I can't remember what it was called.
Can't say I've ever heard of this. I have heard of sprinkeling powder in your hair to make it look less greasy if you don't have time to wash.
yup. i love that spray!!!!!! you can get it at any drug store (like CVS, walgreens, riye aid...) or grocery store or walmart, target, etc.. it works and you dont even have to shower. great invention.
sounds cool

No comments:

Post a Comment